(Virtual) Event guidelines
Who can participate?
- Anyone, individuals or groups, from academic to corporate to non-profit, from students to established professionals, can plan and implement a One Health Day event.
Why should you participate?
- To enhance human, animal and environmental health and well-being by advancing awareness and understanding of the One Health concept
- To build networks that provide opportunities for collaboration among many health-related disciplines
- To share your perspectives and knowledge with like-minded individuals from diverse backgrounds
- To expand your own trans-disciplinary network and understanding of the diversity of One Health sciences and perspectives
- To gain valuable experience in developing, organizing, coordinating and funding a compelling and appealing One Health awareness and educational program. (As a student, this will augment your vitae / resume)
- If a student, and if you like, to compete for cash prizes and global recognition of your event by renowned international One Health experts.